Single pack, silicone/synthetic resin and Aluminum based heat resistant finish paint.
- Heat resistant upto 600oC
- Good water & weather resistance
- Can be directly applied over aluminum /zinc metalized substrate or zinc silicate primer
Recommended DFT / coat
15 â 20 mÂµ(app)
Theoretical covering capacity
-10-12 m2 /l @ 20 mÂµ
Curing time at 30Â°C
Surface dry : 1 Hour
Hard dry : 16 Hours
Shelf life (cool & dry place)
Directions for use
Surface coating and Substrate condition
- Over aluminum /zinc metallised surface; zinc silicate primer, should be dry & free from all surface
- Contamination, mist coat is recommended when applied over zinc silicate primer.
- White rust must be removed for application over weathered zinc primers thorough water scrubbing
- High-pressure water jetting.
- Surface temperature must be at least 3Â°C above dew point but not above 50 Â°C
Single pack product. Homogenous mixing by proper method is necessary before application.
- Recommended thinner : WP Thinner No. 9
- Volume of thinner : 0 - 10 %
- Recommended thinner : WP Thinner No. 9.
- Volume of thinner : 0-10 %
- Nozzle orifice : 1.5 - 3.0 mm
- Nozzle pressure : 0.3 - 0.4 MPas
- Recommended thinner :WP Thinner No. 1
- Volume of thinner :0-5%
- Nozzle orifice : 0.28 - 0.33 mm
- Nozzle pressure : 10 - 13 MPas