A polyamide cured High Build Epoxy Finish Paint with two components is used for general purpose applications.
Features of High Build Epoxy Finish Paint:
- Steel exposed to atmospheric conditions on land and at sea should have a general purpose finish
- Water and mild chemicals resistant
Surface Preparation and Substrate Condition:
- Surfaces should be dry and free of rust, loose scale, and mill scale.
- Temperatures above dew point must be at least 3 degrees Celsius, but not more than 50 degrees Celsius.
Mixing of High Build Epoxy Finish Paint:
In order to create a homogenous blend, start by stirring the base and hardener separately, followed by slowly adding hardener to the base without stopping stirring.
- Mixing ratio: Base : Hardener :: 3 :1(v/v)
- Induction time: 30 minutes
- Pot life at 30 degrees Celsius: 8 hours